Become A Member
Senior Activity Center membership is complimentary to Southlake residents 55 years old and better. Non-residents 55+ may pay a $75 annual fee or $6.25 monthly auto-draft fee for membership. A 10% military discount is available with the proper ID.
Renew Active Memberships Now Accepted!
We are excited to be participating in Renew ActiveTM to bring you a no-cost membership to the Senior Center with UnitedHealthCare Medicare plans. Log in to your UnitedHealthcare member website, go to Health and Wellness, and look for Renew Active to access your confirmation code.
|Southlake Senior Activity Center|
|Monthly Rate||Annual Rate|
Monthly Senior memberships are created on an auto-draft system using a credit card or bank account. Annual membership must be paid in full at the time of purchase. All membership fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
All Senior Center members will be issued a photo id badge at the center’s front desk. Members are required to scan in at the front desk prior to attending any senior program.
Please take the time to sign our Updated Waiver.
- Click on the button that says "Become a Member". This will open the link in another window/tab.
- In the search bar, please type "Senior Activity Center" which will narrow down the memberships to only Senior Activity Center memberships.
- Next, find the most appropriate membership for you.
- For our residents, we offer the Senior Activity Center Resident membership.
- For our Non-Residents, you may choose between Senior Activity Center Non-Resident Monthly, and Senior Activity Center Non-Resident Annual.
- Next, click “Add to Cart”, or click on the blue title to see the details of the membership, then click “Add to Cart” when you have selected the most appropriate membership for you.
- If you are in our system but have never signed in before, please click on the blue “Forgot Password” link. An email will then be sent to reset your password. If you are not in our system, you may create an account.
- Enter your email and password to sign in. Make sure to check the box next to “I’m not a robot”, otherwise it will give you an error message to: Please verify that you are not a robot.
- Once you sign in, the website will redirect you to finish the purchase of the membership. Click on the green “Add to my Cart” button.
- Next to “Select Participant 1” there is a drop-down menu where you can select the participant to register for this package. You can only register one participant at a time.
- After you select the participant, click “Continue”.
- Please make sure to initial the waiver, then click on the red "Checkout" button. This will take you to a payment method to complete your membership purchase. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Membership Cancellation Policy:
A Customer Adjustment Request (CAR) form must be submitted at least seven business days prior to the next auto-payment date to stop the payment from being processed. All passes listed on the cancellation form shall be set for non-renewal for the next billing date. Membership may continue to be used up and through the date already purchased. Prorated refunds are not issued for memberships.
*** Insufficient fund fees will be assessed if auto-draft payments are returned.