About Legends Hall
Located in the heart of Southlake, Texas, our beautifully designed state-of-art venue, has served the greater North Texas metroplex since December 2015. We are world-class professionals serving a world-class community. The City of Southlake is a place where we come together to enrich the quality of life for those who live, work and play here. Legends Hall is owned and operated by the City of Southlake and we strive to exceed expectations by delivering memorable experiences, world-class services, and a thoughtfully planned, well-maintained city.
The Southlake Way inspires us to respectfully deliver excellent services, creating positive and lasting impressions. Our core values are integrity, innovation, accountability, commitment to excellence, and teamwork.
The property features 23,000 square feet of meeting and function space.
- The spacious Traditions Ballroom is ideal for luncheons and wedding receptions, offers nearly 5,000 square feet, and accommodates up to 300 attendees.
- The Legacy Meeting Rooms totals more than 1,400 square feet and are well-suited for executive meetings or breakout rooms for a silent auction, or even buffet.
- The ballroom and meeting rooms can be divided into three separate spaces for a total of six conference rooms or breakout areas.
- Legends Hall also features nearly 2,800 square feet of pre- or after-function space, including the Club Lounge, and 1,380 square feet of covered, usable outdoor patio space with comfortable lounge seating and fire features.
Legends Hall is the perfect place for:
- Wedding receptions or ceremonies
- Birthday parties, anniversary parties, and galas
- Corporate and executive meetings
- Multi-day conferences and Trade Shows
- Seminars and retreats
- Continuing education and training classes
- Civic, fraternal, and trade association luncheons
- School and non-profit fundraisers