Champions Club Party Packages
Our world-class party professionals will help you plan the perfect party tailored to fit your needs. We love celebrating birthdays, end of seasons, graduations or just giving you a private space for 2 hours!
We offer two standard birthday party experiences at Champions Club!
All packages offer a private room for 2 hours with an activity for one hour. If you are interested in a larger, customized package, please contact us at 817-748-8900 or email@example.com.
Time Block Options for Any Party Package:
Champs Party Package
Member Fee: $180 | Non-Member Fee: $225
- Private Access to 2-hour party room
- Public Access Champs Activity Options :
- Indoor Playground - Book All-Star Party Room for upstairs access
- Aquatics - Book MVP Party Room for downstairs access
- Day pass admission for 12 participants to Aquatic Center ($7/per additional guest)
- Outside food and drink permitted (food & drink not provided, no alcohol or glass containers)
- Outside decorations permitted (no tape)
- No Party Attendant/Self Guided
Ultimate Party Package
Member Fee: $290 | Non-Member Fee: $362
- Private Access to 2-hour party room
- The activity is offered the second hour of your party time, while the food, cupcakes, and gifts will be hosted in the first hour of your party.
- Public Access to Ultimate Activity ( Indoor/Outdoor Turf or Gym is reserved for party guest access only)
- Ultimate Activity Options:
- Aquatic | Indoor Playground | Nerf Guns | Dodge Ball | Soccer | Football | PE Games
- Day pass admission for 12 participants ($15/per additional guest)
- Additional guest fee includes: Day pass, goodie bag, cupcake, plate & napkin, and capri sun. Pizza is not included for additional guests - please ensure you purchase additional pizza if you need more than 2 pizzas total.
- 1 Party Attendant to assist client with setup / serving food, gifts, getting children to activity, and tear down
- 12 Themed Cupcakes
- (2) 1-Topping Large Pizzas ( 8 slices per pizza)
- 12 Assorted Capri Suns
- Themed Party Products & Table Covers
- Themes of Choice: Dinosaur, Luau, Happy Birthday, Sports, Superhero, Solid Colors (red, blue, green or yellow)
- 12 Goodie Bags
- 1 Birthday Gift for Guest of Honor
*Reminder, we are only providing food and beverages for the participants unless client would like to add food or drinks for adults
More Aquatics Party Information
- For Children under the age of 6, a caregiver (16yrs+) must be in the water within arms reach of the child. Children ages 7-9 years old must have a caregiver (16yrs+) or older within the Aquatics Center. Children Ages 10 - 11 years old must have caregiver in Champions Club. Children 12 years and older have full access.
- The Pool may be closed for unforeseen circumstances due to inclement weather or biohazards. Party attendants will do their best to find alternate activities based on availability. No refunds will be granted.
- Monday - Thursday Aquatics Rentals have limited operating hours. Please visit the Pool Schedule for up-to-date information as slides may not be available or there may be a conflict with Swim Lessons.
Popular Ultimate Party Add-ons:
|Contract services can be provided for 1 hour unless otherwise specified|
|Airbrush Tattoo Artist||$225/hour|
|Popular Food Item Additions|
|Additional Pizza (8 slices)||$13.00 per pizza|
|Additional Cupcakes||$15.00 per dozen|
|Ice Cream Cups (12 minimum)||$12.00 per dozen|
|Case of Water ( 24 bottles)||$8.00 per case|
|Additional time in room (pending availability)||$250/hr|
|Additional Staff (1 attendant included)||$50 per party|
|Additional Plates & Napkins||$20 per dozen|
Popular Party Questions and Answers to make your day a success!
- How far in advance should I book a party?
- Which room should I choose?
- How early can we arrive?
- After the two-hour party is over, can the party guests stay in the facility?
- What is the refund policy for parties?
- How do I request changes to my existing Party Reservation?
Please book your party at your earliest convenience to secure your preferred date and time. All bookings must be made at least 14 days prior to the event and no more than 6 months in advance. You may book in person at 285 Shady Oaks Drive or online.
All-Star party rooms are located on the upper level of the facility next to the Lil’ Champs Playground. These rooms hold a maximum of 40 people, including adults.
MVP party rooms are located on the lower level of the facility next to the Aquatic Center. These rooms hold a maximum of 40 people, including adults.
Your two-hour party time includes set-up and tear-down. Party Hosts can arrive 15 minutes prior to party time, please tell guests to arrive at the scheduled party time. Any additional decorating time will require additional fees based on availability.
Champions Club will not hold any personal party items before or after your party rental.
Definitely! Parties include a two-hour room rental. As long as you have removed all belongings from the party room, party guests may stay and play after the party according to the facility's hours of operation and age requirements of each space.
A Customer Adjustment Request(CAR Form) must be received in order to receive any refund or transfer. If a CAR form is received 30 or more days prior to the party 100% will be refunded. If received 29-15 days prior to your party 50% of the refund will be refunded. If the refund request is submitted 14 days or less in advance, no refund or transfer will be given. Please click the CAR Form link to apply for refund.
All change requests must be submitted up to 3 business days prior to the party date. Please note all requests may not be accepted pending availability. A late fee ($50) is applied for contract service bookings or changes less than 14 days in advance. A late fee of ($50) is applied for any other changes or ad-ons within 3 business days of event.