Fall 2020 Youth Programs
Our elementary age youth programs and camps have been thoughtfully designed to fit a wide range of interests and activities. Whether you've got a future engineer who dreams of launching rockets or a little athlete with a passion for sports, we've got the program or camp for you!
Southlake Community Services Youth Program COVID-19 Precautions
The Health and Safety of participants is our first priority!
Here is what we are doing to keep your child and others safe:
• We have developed and implemented increased daily sanitation protocols for common surfaces, restrooms, dining areas, recreational equipment, and camp facilities.
• We have trained all staff and worked with instructors to ensure the health protocols adopted are being successfully implemented and followed such as, cleaning and disinfecting, hand hygiene, physical distancing, and respiratory etiquette.
• We have made hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, soap and water, or similar disinfectant readily available throughout the programs.
• We ask that no parents or guardians visit the programs during or between sessions, except to drop-off and pick-up campers from their vehicles.
A Healthy Program Begins at Home
You can help us keep your participant and others safe by:
• Keeping your child home if he or she is sick
• Teaching your child to sneeze/cough in his/her sleeve.
• Teaching your child to wash his/her hands often, especially before eating and after toileting.
• Sharing with your child the importance keeping his/her hands away from their face.
For 14 days after the program, there is an enhanced risk when your participant is in direct contact with anyone age 65 and older. We encourage you to make the best possible decisions for yourself and your family by following expert guidance and advice.