From arts and science to sports and self-defense, our youth camps offer something to spark every child’s imagination and sports skills
Summer camps will be back in 2021! Check our Facebook page and Website in the spring for more information on the camps we will be offering next year.
Hey Parents! We know you may have questions about how we can protect your child during this time of uncertainty. Please visit our Camp Main Page to see how we have adopted procedures to keep your child, your family, and our community safe.
Here is what we are doing to keep your child and others safe:
• We have developed and implemented increased daily sanitation protocols for common surfaces, restrooms, dining areas, recreational equipment, and camp facilities.
• We have trained all staff and worked with instructors to ensure the health protocols adopted are being successfully implemented and followed such as, cleaning and disinfecting, hand hygiene, physical distancing, and respiratory etiquette.
• We have made hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, soap and water, or similar disinfectant readily available throughout the programs.
• We ask that no parents or guardians visit the programs during or between sessions, except to drop-off and pick-up campers from their vehicles.
You can help us keep your participant and others safe by:
• Keeping your child home if he or she is sick
• Teaching your child to sneeze/cough in his/her sleeve.
• Teaching your child to wash his/her hands often, especially before eating and after toileting.
• Sharing with your child the importance keeping his/her hands away from their face.
For 14 days after the program, there is an enhanced risk when your participant is in direct contact with anyone age 65 and older. We encourage you to make the best possible decisions for yourself and your family by following expert guidance and advice.