We love our members here at Champions Club! To show our appreciation, we offer fun events, activities, challenges, and more to our Members each month. Check out the schedule below to see what's coming up this month and we hope you'll join us!
Member Appreciation is for all Champions Club members. Interested in joining Champions Club so that you can be a part of the fun? Click here for more information.
Member Appreciation Monthly Schedule
October Fitness Challenge • Outdoor Fitness Fall Series
- Outdoor Fitness Fall Series- Join us this fall for a short series of fun, free classes located in different parks throughout Southlake! Each class, we'll raffle off an awesome swag bag of gear to one lucky participant. See you there!
- Starts Monday October 4th at 6pm with Zumba Fitness at Aria Amphitheater
- Check out the full schedule here.
Kids Night Out • October 8th • 4:30-8:30pm
- Kids Nite Out- Registration is now open for Kids Night Out coming up on October 8th! This free, members-only program provides games, activities, and dinner for kids age 5-11 so parents can enjoy an evening on their own. Space is limited so register now to reserve your spot!
Glow-in-the-Dark Pumpkin Decorating • Saturday October 23rd • 11am-1pm
- Glow-in-the-Dark Pumpkin Decorating- Come decorate a pumpkin with us--in the dark! This is a come-and-go member appreciation event the whole family will enjoy with glow sticks, Halloween music, and of course, glow-in-the-dark paint. We'll supply the pumpkins, you supply the creativity!
Spooky Prize Raffle• October 24th-31st
- Spooky Prize Raffle- We want to see your Halloween costumes! Any member who comes to Champions Club in their Halloween gear October 24-31 will be entered in a raffle for cool Champions Club swag. Please no full-face masks--we still need to identify who's checking in!
Halloween Themed Group Fitness Classes• October 26th-30th
- Halloween Themed Group Fitness Classes- Wear your Halloween costume or orange and black clothing!
- High Fitness | Tuesday, Oct. 26th at 9:30am
- Zumba Fitness | Wednesday, Oct. 27th at 9:00am
- Barbell Fusion | Saturday, Oct. 30th at 8:30am
- Zumba Fitness | Saturday, Oct. 30th at 9:30am
Child Watch Trick or Treating • Friday October 29th • 9:30am, 10:30am, 4pm
- Child Watch Trick or Treating- Our Lil' Champs will be trick or treating the Champions Club Administrative Offices on Friday, Oct. 29th during the morning and afternoon sessions. Have your Lil' Champ dress up in their costumes for this fun celebration!
- Member Snacks and Treats- Join us for some complimentary healthy snacks and drinks every Monday during the month of October! It's just a small way for us to celebrate our awesome members!
Kids Night Out • September 10th • 4:30-8:30pm
- Kids Nite Out- Registration is now open for Kids Night Out coming up on September 10th! This free, members-only program provides games, activities, and dinner for kids age 5-11 so parents can enjoy an evening on their own. Space is limited so register now to reserve your spot!
September Fitness Challenge • Sept 19-25th
- Step into Fall StairMaster Challenge- Calling all Stairmaster masters! This is a “winner take all” challenge to see who can climb as many floors as possible on the Stairmaster. Hop on the Stairmaster and get your sweat on, then take a photo of your final floor count and show our staff at the Fitness Desk. The member who climbs the most floors during the week of Sept. 19-25 will win an Apple Watch!
Member Event • Monday Sept 27th • 5:00-7:00pm
- Workout Buddies & boo Boo Buddies Meet Up- Bring your favorite 4-legged friend and meet us at Boo Boo's Buddies Dog Park for a fun, evening inside Bob Jones Parks for giveaways, dog treats, toys, and more. Click here for directions to Boo Boo's Buddies Dog Park.
- Member Snacks and Treats- Join us for some complimentary healthy snacks and drinks every Monday during the month of September! It's just a small way for us to celebrate our awesome members!
At Champions Club we love to highlight our members, especially those working toward achieving their personal health and wellness goals. Interested in being featured as a future super member? Submit your story here.
“Thank God, I have found a close place to work out…where the employees offer a caring boutique gym feeling atmosphere. At Zumba classes, there is this magical, loving, fun, supportive sisterhood, regardless of age or body condition. Bright colors are encouraged! At Champions Club I’ve been able to conquer and pass through “the gap” that usually keeps people away from joining a gym and walking into a class. My muscle mass is going up, fat is going down and pounds are slowly melting off.”