COVID-19 Closure FAQs
The City of Southlake is currently operating at what’s known as a level three stand-by emergency activation in reaction to the spread of the COVID-19 virus. City of Southlake offices will remain open (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm) with staff working to meet the needs of Southlake residents and businesses.
City Closures and Cancellations until May 31:
- All Council, Board, and Commission meetings, following the March 17, City Council meeting.
- The Southlake Public Library will close at 6:00 pm on March 13.
- The Marq Southlake Legends Hall will close March 13 at 6:00 pm. Customers with planned events should call (817) 748-8900 to discuss details specific to their event.
- The Marq Southlake Champions Club will close on March 13 at 9:00 pm, with classes and programming canceled until May 31.
- All Senior Activity Center will close at 4:00 pm on March 13, with all programming cancelled until May 31.
- All City of Southlake classes and programs.
- Cross Timbers Forest Preschool at Bob Jones Nature Center.
- Municipal Court dockets and Teen Court meetings and dockets.
- Southlake DPS Public Education classes.
- All Volunteer Southlake opportunities/assignments.
Where can I find more information about the city’s response?
To help you stay informed, the city has created a new information page that provides a centralized place to find the latest news and resources for the Southlake community. Bookmark www.ProtectSouthlake.com for easy, quick access to the information you need. If you have questions, please call the Tarrant County Coronavirus Hotline at (817) 248-6299.
What’s closed or postponed in regards to Champions Club/Recreation programming?
- Champions Club is closed through May 31.
- All Champions Club, Bob Jones Nature Center & City Recreation programs are canceled through May 31.
- Spring Athletic Leagues (Youth Volleyball, Youth Basketball & Youth Flag Football) are postponed through May 31 and the season dates being reevaluated.
- All Champions Club rentals and parties are canceled through May 31.
- All Park Pavilion rentals are canceled through May 31.
What about my Champions Club membership?
All memberships are suspended during the closure; no renewals or charges will be processed. We will be adding an extension to your current membership for days you missed due to the COVID-19 facility closure dating back to Saturday, March 14, 2020
Will I receive a refund for canceled programs?
- Program refunds will be issued for all affected programs. Refunds will be prorated if a program’s original session dates are shortened due to the closure.
- Champions Club & Park Pavilion rentals and parties will be issued a full refund.
Do I need to request a refund?
There is no need to request a refund, we are working to process refunds as a result of the closure.