Group Exercise Classes
The Southlake Senior Activity Center recognizes the importance of exercise and activity in our Seniors' routines. The Senior Center is dedicated to providing an adequate number of classes complimentary with the Senior Activity Center membership. However, for more fitness benefits, we encourage our members to purchase a Champions Club Membership to participate in pickleball, strength training, personal training, and over 50 fitness classes a week!
- All programs and classes require pre-registration.
- All Senior Group Exercise Classes are open to registered members of the Senior Activity Center and are included with your membership.
- Members are asked to sign up for one class from each category per week, (i.e.: one Yoga, one Zumba, etc.) This allows an opportunity for more members to get active and benefit from our limited fitness classes.
- Online Registration for classes will open two weeks prior to the new month for Southlake residents and one week prior to the new month for non-residents.
- Senior members are required to scan their membership cards at the front desk and receive a class ticket at least 5 minutes prior to attending their group exercise class.
- Attendees may not be permitted in the program if they arrive after the designated start time.
- Personal belongings must be kept with the member or locked in his or her car trunk. No items may be left with an employee at the front desk. The Senior Center is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- If you are registered for a class and cannot attend, please contact the front desk at 817-748-8315 as soon as possible so the waitlist for classes may be contacted.
All programs and events offered at the Senior Center have the safety and well-being of everyone—including other members and employees—in consideration. Members should not attend activities while contagious or suspected of any illness. Members should wash their hands often, and clean their equipment after every use.
Senior Group Fitness Classes are offered with limited space and will continue to exercise caution for everyone's safety and well-being in mind.
We have added a few more classes to accommodate participation numbers. Members are asked to sign up for one class from each category per week. (i.e.: one Chair Yoga, one Zumba, etc.) This allows an opportunity for more members to get active and benefit from our limited fitness classes.
For senior group fitness classes at the Champions Club, all preregistered members are required to check in with the Champions Club front desk before attending class. You will be directed to the Senior Activity Center if your name is not on the roster.
The Senior Activity Center will no longer offer free senior swim and pickleball at Champions Club with its membership. We recommend those interested to consider becoming a member of Champions Club or to take advantage of their Day Passes. Your Champions Club membership includes free Senior Activity Center membership for those who are interested and qualify.
Interested in our group fitness classes? Click the button to see the most current schedule.