The Senior Activity Center offers a variety of day trips to museums, theaters and shows, historic towns, and seasonal festivals and fairs.
- Trips are open to members of the Senior Activity Center only.
- Pre-Registration is required for all trips.
- Online Registration for trips will open two weeks prior to the new month for Southlake residents and one week prior to the new month for non-residents.
- Each senior member must pay all fees at the time of registration.
- Seniors must comply with the designated departure and/or arrival times.
- Trip return times posted are tentative.
- Seniors who are not at the designated departure location and/or not present at the scheduled time may be left behind and will not receive a refund.
- Senior members who are not able to attend the registered trip are required to contact the Senior Activity Center at 817-748-8315 as soon as possible so accommodations can be made for those on the waitlist.
All trips and event fees are non-refundable unless one of the following occurs:
- Member cancels at least five business days prior to the event.
- The Senior Activity Center or the venue cancels the event.
- The spot is replaced by someone on the waitlist.
** National and International travels are offered through professional agencies catering to senior travels. For detailed information please stop by at the Senior Center’s front desk or contact us at 817-748-8315.
OVERNIGHT TRIPS HAVE RETURNED!
The Southlake Senior Center is offering Overnight Trips again! Detailed flyers are available at the Senior Activity Center desk.
November in Nevada
November 15, 2022 through November 19, 2022
- 5 Days / 4 Nights
- Includes roundtrip air from DFW
Final payment due 60 days prior to group's departure date