How to Register Online for Programs
Navigating the world wide web can sometimes be confusing and frustrating. Here is a step-by-step guide of how to register for a program. Please give us a call at 817-748-8315 if you get stuck or have any questions.
Step-by-Step for Online Program Registration
Instructions for registering the first person:
If you are only registering one person, please click on the red "Finish" or "Checkout" button. This will take you to a payment method (if the program has a fee attached) or will complete the program registration if there is no fee.
- After adding the program to your cart for the first participant, please select "Programs" which is the second from the left on the blue bar across the top that is labeled "Home", "Programs", "Rentals", "Memberships", and "Gift Cards" and it will bring you to the Program Search page.
- In the search bar, please type "senior" which will narrow down the programs to only senior programs.
- Select the blue title to see the details of the program, or you can click the red "Enroll Now" to add the program to your cart.
- Next to "Participant", there is a drop-down menu where you can select the participant to register. You can only register one participant at a time.
- After you select the participant, please make sure to initial the waiver. Then you can select the red "Add to cart".
- Once you have registered for all the programs you want, please click on the red "Finish" or "Checkout" button. This will take you to a payment method (if the program has a fee attached) or will complete the program registration if there is no fee. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>