Camp Mania ApplicationVolunteers are an essential part of our success for both camps every summer. Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Camp Mania this Summer!
What you do:
- Supervise campers ages 5-11 by running group games, setting up for crafts, cleaning after lunches, and other duties as assigned.
- Be at least the age of 15, have prior volunteer experience, and commit to working a full week of camp (M-F, 8:30 am-4:30 pm).
- Volunteers are limited to two full weeks of service.
- Be a good role model, have high moral values, an outgoing personality, strong leadership ability, and experience working with children.
- Summer Camp Mania is meeting from June 5th to July 28th.
- Be a registered Volunteer Southlake Member (click here to register).
- Submit your Camp Mania Volunteer Counselor Application by April 30, 2023.
- Send any questions, comments, or concerns to Sabrina Pettrow at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once a volunteer has been scheduled for Camp Mania. They will be required to attend mandatory Camp Training on one of the following dates: Thursday, June 1, 9am-11am or Friday, June 2, 9am-11am.