- Southlake Public Art
- Southlake Presents Art Show & Competition
Southlake Presents Art Show & Competition
The Southlake Arts Council is excited to announce the second-annual Southlake Presents Art Show and Competition! The Southlake Presents Art Show and Competition is an award-winning art exhibit that celebrates Southlake's resident artists.
The Southlake Presents art show will showcase our local artist community for all to see in Southlake Town Hall. If you are a Southlake-based artist looking to expand your visibility, then this is the opportunity for you!
Rules and Eligibility:
- Artists must be 18 or over and must have graduated from high school. Students need not apply.
- Must provide proof of residence within Southlake city limits or Carroll ISD.
- Artists can submit up to three recent works for consideration. (Recent means produced within the last two years).
- Work must be 2D and ready to hang. (Ready to hang means framed and wired for hanging).
- Work must be original and created by the artist. Larger frames show best in the space. We prefer pieces greater than 24x24 in., but not larger than 70 inches.
- Work must be “family appropriate,” with no sexual, bloody, or violent content allowed.
- Artists who applied last year may apply again but must submit new art pieces for consideration.
**Southlake Arts Council reserves the right to refuse any art exhibits submitted that do not comply with the above guidelines.
Submit Your Art
Please complete this application to submit your artwork. The deadline to apply is March 24, 2023.
Selected works will be exhibited in the Southlake Town Hall lobby from May 12, 2023, to June 30, 2023. A public Arts Reception will take place on Sunday, May 14, 2022, from 5:00 PM- 6:30 PM, sponsored by the Southlake Arts Council and the APEX Arts League.
The Southlake Arts Council looks forward to seeing all submissions!