- Champions Club
- Member Appreciation Week
Member Appreciation Week
April 2-8, 2023
We love our members here at Champions Club! To show our appreciation, we offer a special week of members-only events every April. Join us during Member Appreciation Week for fun activities, exclusive member events, and much more! Then celebrate with us on Saturday at our big Member Bash, complete with inflatables, outdoor games, food trucks, and tons of family fun. We hope you'll join us!
Member Appreciation Week is for all Champions Club members.
Interested in joining?
Purchase a Champions Club Membership anytime during April 2-8, 2023 and receive an exclusive Champions Club gear bag to outfit your workout!
Click here for membership information.
Member Appreciation Week Schedule
All Member Appreciation activities are free to Champions Club members and do not require any pre-registration. Come enjoy the fun!
- Aquatic Eggs-cursion | 2:00-4:00pm in the Aquatics Center
- Egg Hunt Times:
- Ages 0-5 - 2:15pm & 3:15pm
- Ages 6 & Up - 2:30pm & 3:30pm
- Egg Hunt Times:
- Special themes in Aqua HIIT, Power Aqua, and Zumba Group Fitness classes
- Lil' Champs Child Watch Egg Hunt | Egg Hunt Times: 10:00am, 11:30am & 4:30pm
- Special themes in High Fitness, Spinervals, and Metabolic Muscle Group Fitness classes
- Southlake Firefighters visit Lil' Champs Child Watch in the morning session at 9:30am
- Special theme in Aqua HIIT Group Fitness class
- Lil' Champs Child Watch Spring Brunch with Flower Potting Craft at 10:30am
- Adult Egg Hunt | Starts at 5:00am until all 12 eggs are found. Members age 16 & up only
- Special themes in High Fitness, Zumba, Spinervals, and Metabolic Muscle Group Fitness classes
- Pickleball Tournament | 8:00am - Warm Up/Open Play. 9:00am-1:00pm - Tournament Games
- Lil' Champs Child Watch Water Safety Day
- Special themes in Zumba, Aqua HIIT, and Power Aqua Group Fitness classes
- Creature Teacher visits Lil' Champs Child Watch | 10:30am
- Preschool Water Play Time for Parents & Tots | 9:00am-11:00am in the Aquatics Center
- 3-Point Challenge | 11:00am-1:00pm on Court 2
- Little Music Maker demo class | 11:00-11:30am in Hall of Fame 2
- E-Sports Super Smash Bros Tournament | 2:00-4:00pm in Hall of Fame
- Dallas Magic Academy demo class| 2:00-3:00pm in All-Star
- Kids' Yoga demo class | 4:30-5:15pm in Hall of Fame 3
- Member Bash | 11:00am-2:00pm
- Kid's Activity Booths, Inflatables & Yard Games
- Food trucks, hot dogs, drinks, and snacks
- Live DJ
- Free giveaways and more!